Catapult Learning is the nation's leading provider of educational services to public, charter, private and religious school students. Our mission is to be the preferred partner of schools, school districts, community organizations and families, providing research-based educational and support services designed to improve student achievement. For more than 30 years, we have generated an unparalleled track record of results and improved the grades and the confidence of students across the country.
We provide a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and tuition reimbursement and the opportunity to work in an innovative, professional environment located on the Camden waterfront, next to the Aquarium.
The HR Coordinator role is an entry-level role in the HR department and is a great way to learn about HR systems, data, and processes by providing support to Human Resources, Payroll, and Benefits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
• Responsible for the accurate and timely data changes sent via the DCF system.
• Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files. Will be responsible for establishing and preparing a universal paperless employee record system.
• Responsible for new hire/termination check lists
• Create and email new hire welcome letters
• Set-up of email accounts for new hires
• Maintain company wide distribution lists
• Responsible for the ongoing upkeep of all active and terminated files, including create new hire files, pull and re-file terminated files and coordinating Iron Mountain requests.
• Complete and process state unemployment emailed/paper requests only in conjunction with TPA.
• Assist with Employment verification calls and faxes.
• Responsible for monitoring, resolving or distributing incoming mail, emails, faxes and telephone calls.
• Provide support for end of school year and back to school processes (collecting certs, documents, recording paperwork, data entry into payroll system).
• Make photocopies, fax documents and perform other clerical functions.
• Provide employee assistance as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree or 2 years of experience in HR or Administrative Support
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to maintain confidential information and demonstrate tact, discretion and good judgment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs