ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
This position consists of, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Development of a regional strategic sales plan to address the needs of Public and Private Schools and Districts while meeting regional revenue goals.
- Execution of regional sales plan by providing customized instructional, specialized services and professional development solutions through a consultative sales approach.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with appropriate networks such as School Boards, Public School District leadership, Diocesan, Public, Private and Religious school leaders, local
community leaders, and other influential constituents.
- Establish and maintain strong relationshipswith existing client base, focusing on customer retention and program expansion.
- Lead Prospecting: Generate new leads by various methods including but not limited to, seminars, targeted marketing campaigns, current customer referrals, local, regional and national conferences, etc.
- Lead Qualification: Determine whether prospects have funding, plans to purchase services and a need that our products fulfill including researching new and currently available funding in targeted areas.
- Proposal Development: Working closely between the customers and internal teams such as Inside Sales and Marketing to develop and deliver program proposals that meet the customers’
- Create and implement individual account plans to help move each account through the sales cycle from open to close, including RFP response preparation and submission, attending bidder’s
conferences and establishing necessary partnerships to secure new business.
Establish and maintain close working relationships and coordination with key internal teams including Marketing, Inside Sales, Finance, Central and Regional Operations.