ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
(Other duties may be assigned(
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan for both public and private markets which meets revenue goals.
- Conduct market analysis to identify priority prospects based on needs, funding, and
- Create and implement individual account plans to help move each account through the sales cycle from research to close, including RFP response preparation and submission, attending bidder’s conferences and establishing necessary partnerships to secure new business.
- Provide customized instructional, specialized services and professional development solutions through a Challenger based sales approach.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with appropriate networks such as Public School District leadership, School Boards, Diocesan, Public, Private and Religious school leaders, local
community leaders, and other influential constituents.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with existing client base, focusing on customer retention and program expansion.
- Proposal Development: Working closely between the customers and internal teams such as Sales Operations and Marketing to develop and deliver program proposals that meet the customers’specific needs.
- Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close.
Senior Sales Executive Qualifications and Skills
- Experience securing business with large public school districts.
- Service sales background selling customized solutions
- Challenger Sales background a plus.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under stress
- Driven and motivated
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel 30-40% of the time
- Ability to work as a team
Establish and maintain close working relationships and coordination with key internal teams including Marketing, Inside Sales, Finance, Central and Regional Operations.